VYSA's BearCubs youth soccer program is for boys and girls born in 2011 - 2015. This is a coed developmental youth soccer program. Our primary objective is to teach kids the game of soccer in a fun learning environment. The program is designed to develop your kids individual soccer skills and teach them aspects of playing on a team.
- Open to all kids born in 2011 - 2015
- Our program is split into 3 sessions that are approximately 8-10 weeks long for each session depending on how dates, holidays, etc line up. The first session will run from November until mid January. The second session will run from mid January - April. And the 3rd Session will run from April until June.
- Registration Cost is $30.00 which covers the cost of insurance, practice shirt, field maintenance and other miscellaneous costs associated with the daily operations of VYSA.
- Each individual session is $25.00 and is payable at the beginning of each session that your child participates in.
- **The U8 group this year will be playing in the winter indoor league at the Dome during each session and also in the Broome County spring league. There is an additional cost for the dome league games and is approximately $35.00 - $40.00 per child if they choose to participate.**